Monday, December 26, 2005

07. Centerfield (Put Me In Coach)




Elisha Hearts Freedom Fighter!!








Who cares about steroids? Why was there a congressional hearing about baseball? The only legitimate reason I can think of is that state governments (or federal government) has a stake in the ball clubs and stadiums. The cities DO pay for a chunk of the project, as well as taxes, etc. Can the Congress revoke this? And should they?
I don’t know, I don’t necessarily care. Baseball is almost as bad as hockey, which APPARENTLY is going on right now. I haven’t seen anything about hockey since I used to play Mario Lemieuieueieueiux Hockey on Sega Genesis in probably 1995. DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT HOCKEY? Yes, one person. My future girlfriend, sadly. And by future girlfriend, I mean “someone I will have no interaction with physically, emotionally, psychologically, or metaphysically. EVER.” Le sigh.

Free To Be You And Me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. why the hell are you talking about steroids? That was SO long ago. you're right, no one cares. Kinda lame, man. i wanna hear more about why we're so apathetic.

12/26/2005 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home