Saturday, December 24, 2005

05. The Ruler's Back (Blueprint Intro)

I realize that I never fully introduced myself to the world. Even though I kind of expect people just to know me and know my deal, in case you don't...

I grew up in Los Angeles. I'm 22. I'm old enough to understand why it's shitty that Tookie was killed, I'm old enough to know people who died in wars, but I'm not old enough to care about California Skaquake, like my older sister.

So, in the words of a leader of kids in my generation:
What you about to witness is my thoughts
Just my thoughts man - right or wrong
Just what I was feeling at the time,
You ever felt like this, you vibe with me


Free To Be You And Me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay-Z!!!!! Nice. Well, welcome Freedom Fighter! I'll bookmark your page and welcome any thoughts you can provide. I think it's important to try and get our generation interested (I'm 20, by the way). PEACE!

Sara

12/24/2005 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, nice to see you. liked your first post, youre a good writer. dont suck.

12/25/2005 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home